Who remembers 2019?

It seems an awfully long time ago doesn't it?  We had freedom then to go where we wanted, see who we wanted and pretty much do what we wanted.  We have to hope that by the end of 2021 a lot if not all our freedoms will have been returned to us and let us never take them for granted again.

Mind you we do still have free speech!

Do you remember coffee mornings and meeting up with the girls?


Because I live alone meeting up with a friend, or friends is one of the things I miss most and the hugs we would share of course.  This little post card is a tribute to those days with the sentiment "You are the cream in my coffee".

They are from an old Kanban set that has been heat embossed with Moon Glow ep and then carefully coloured with Whisper Pens.  What I will do when those pens finally give up I have no idea but perhaps they will out last me :-)  Victorian Velvet DI provided the rosy glow of memory.  By the way that is Red Velvet cake with butter cream.

There is a challenges I can share this desire for a coffee with

Shopping our stash - #437 I Need a Cup of Coffee, (or in my case a mug.)


Grab Our Badge!

Comments

  1. What a yummy postcard. The cake looks fabulous and so does the heat embossing on your postcard. Yes I miss hugging too Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, I too live alone and had monthly lunches with two different groups of ladies and bowled every Friday, we were bowling but it was monitored closely, only 3 to an alley and every other alley then the lockdown, I miss my visits. Your card is beautiful soft and inviting, thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for I need a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx