Best Wishes

It might have rained today, but there were periods when it was dry and there was even some sunshine.  Have April showers come early?   Certainly made me feel better about cutting the green stuff yesterday, the spring flush will mean that it will need to be done very regularly from now on.

As usual there has been activity in the craft room.


A brand new stamp from Chocolate Baroque, isn't it delightful?  I'm not one for lots of layers or frills flowers and ribbons, when you have an image like this that is where I want the focus to be.  Stamped in Memento Bamboo Leaves, using green softens the outline and assists the colour blending.   I've used 3 Chameleon Pens one green and two yellow to colour this image, once again the built in blending ability of these pens makes it so easy to create blending and fades.   Just added a sentiment at an angle, and some glossy accents over the dots that are part of the image.

Challenges this card is for;

Allsorts - #614 Yellow

Creative Craft Cottage - #138 CAS


Grab Our Badge

Comments

  1. Yes that is a fabulous image and I like the vibrancy of the colours Zoe x. Yes grass cutting will be regular from now on .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! and a lovely cas design. Thanks for joining in with my theme of use yellow at Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really super image, beautifully coloured and a super CAS creation. Thank you for joining our 'Yellow' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is indeed delightful Zoe and reminds me it's a while since mine saw any ink, a lovely sunny creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Yellow' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx