Blossom

One of the delights of spring is all the new growth buds spring flowers and I've already noticed blossom on a neighbours tree.

Magazine set this month had a delightful stamp and die set, not having a lot of blossom in my collection it was a must have.


First use here.  I have from years ago some highly pearlised card stock that does to take well to stamping.   From that collection I've used a yellow square card base, cut down some pink and some green.   Branch stamped on both green and pink Stayzon then die cut, there were also a couple more die cuts made so the branch could be layered up.  The loose flowers are single layer.  More of the pink card stock cut square for the base mat.  Some printed paper sits over it with all the blossom attached.   The sentiment is part of the set stamped and die cut it is just a sweet little sentiment.

Challenges

Allsorts - #616 Spring Flowers for the first day of Spring

TGIF - #308 Picture Inspiration, colours and flowers

Craft Rocket - #79 Use Dies and/or Spring


 Blog Badge

Comments

  1. A beautifully crafted card with the pretty blossoms Zoe, thank you so much for joining in with my 'Spring Flowers' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty colours and great use of that highly pearlised card stock. The blossoms look so pretty Zoe. Yes seeing some blossoms in our neighbours garden too....Spring is on the way x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Zoe, the blossom is so pretty. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous spring flowers, lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx