Feeling Blue, with a little Yellow 1

 It's raining, again.  Oh boy is it raining very much feels like spring and the rain must be helping because there is new growth all over the place.  Wonderful to see leaves starting to unfurl and allsorts of things sprouting in the garden.

Must have inspired me!


This box frame is one that I distressed some years ago when some of my jewellery was on display in London.  Proved to be perfect for this project.

I knew this was going to be about Feeling Blue and Blue and Yellow themes but no idea how it was going to work.  Looked through some of my paper pads for inspiration and found 2 8" square pieces that seemed to go well together.  But they are 8" square and I could not see how to cut them down.  Then I hit on the idea of using some crafters foam "waste" saved from earlier tower making.  Laying this over the pattered paper the result was very appealing.   A crafters foam floral arrangements on top just makes it a pretty little framed piece.

Challenges

Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Crafting Happiness - #87 Flowers

We Love to Create - #03 2021 Always Anything Goes

Color Hues - #13 Yellow and Blue 

Creatalicious - #206 Anything Goes with the option of "I've got the Blues"

GRAB OUR BADGE  

Yes later there will be a Blue and Yellow 2.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. This colour combination certainly lifts the spirits, rather too much grey here at the moment along with strong winds and rain!
    Thanks for joining in at Color Hues. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing your art with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges. Hope you’ll link up again! We always have two challenge options: 1) weekly theme OR 2) Anything Goes for those who don’t want to use the theme. All craft types welcome, and Unlimited entries!
    Smiles,
    🙂 Janis, Owner & Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! So glad you picked our color palette for your project!
    Thank you so much for joining us at Color Hues !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx