Going to need a frame for this

 It is a piece of grey board A5 size.


Process

Grey board coloured with DI in Peeled Paint and Peacock Feathers.  Funky Fossil stencil laid on top and spritz with Distress Oxide Spray in Speckled egg.  A piece printed tissue torn to go corner to corner, attached top left with glossy accents then covered with a small metal corner piece.

Then came the fun of die cutting shaping and layering 5 foam flowers.  I used a heat gun this time to soften the foam making it easier to shape and recommend this it is also handier than setting up the iron in your craft area.  Having decided the layout including a strip of green organza and some foam leaves, hot glue used to secure everything in place.  Just added a few green self adhesive pearls to complete this piece.

No frames here at the moment but once restrictions are lifted I'll take this out frame hunting.

Challenges

Creative Friday - #277 Frühblüher/early bloomer 

Fab 'n' Funky - #516 Flowers

Mixed Media Place - Always a mood board inspiration.

More Mixed Media - Always Anything Mixed Media Goes + option to use Green


OUR BLINKIE  

Well Harley is now nagging me to go and play with him so I'll leave you and do as I am told!  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember your Mask & Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Yes it deserves a frame Zoe. The background looks fabulous and those flowers are amazing. I love how you make them and thank you for the tip about the heat gun to shape them x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and love the music tissue and beautiful flowers-great tip about the heat gun too.Thank you for the comment on my bottle tag-I was inspired by the green of the grass and the pic reminded me of Spring hence my entry and have updated the link on my blog
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful 💚Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at the Mixed Media Place 💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx