Inspiration Station Challenge #2

This is so exciting, it has been many years since I was part of a Design Team.   When Donna set up her new challenge I could not resist asking to be on the team.   This is the second challenge at Inspiration Station Challenge and your opportunity to meet the whole team.

Each Fortnight there will be a new inspiration board to get your creative juices flowing.   Any/All mediums are welcome, so if like me you are not a Digi stamp fan or user don't for one moment let that stop you. 

Our inspiration picture this week is this adorable scene.

March 15, 2021 Team Projects

When I finally stopped squealing "Oh Kittens!" it was time to have a little think about which elements to use.  Yeah I thought long and hard about that hahaha.


The main image is a Hampton Arts wood mounted stamps from back in the day.   Each little inchie has been coloured with Chameleon Pens once again demonstrating how great they are for colour fading in and out.  The image was fussy cut, a snippet of card that I'd discharged blue from an ink duster onto was trimmed to make a mat just slightly bigger than the trimmed main image.

Hands up if you have a stack no mountain of printed paper pads?  You are not alone.  From one pet themed pad the left hand border was trimmed and a paw print stamp finished every thing off.  Not kittens but lets face it while they might get older they always retain that cute kitten quizzical look and behaviour.

So over to you know how does this fortnights picture inspire you?  Join us at Inspiration Station Challenge.

Challenges

Time Out - #183 Do Your Thing

Allsorts - #615 A Stamped Image

Show us your Pussycats - #64 Anything furry goes (preferably feline)

Cupcake Inspirations - #514 Cats!


 Grab our logo 

Comments

  1. what a fun card-so adorable and all those sweet faces-you have coloured them perfectly and love the side strip of sentiments-so fun! Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Zoe! What a GREAT take on the inspiration board with the colorful kitty windows. I haven't seen that stamp before, so I'm glad you dug it out of the "back in the day" stash. So CUTE! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a fabulous Project Zoe! It's a great card and it reminds me of the old cartoon strips from the papers. Love, Love, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the adorable inspiration theme and a super cute card Zoe x. Congratulations on joining the team x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card for a cat lover, congrats.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a fabulous card. Wonderful coloring and great detailed work, Love all those cute cats. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration. Kanan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is pawsome card Zoe! I'm sure, you had so fun colouring those cuties!!
    Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspiration! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun and creative card. Love all those different cats. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute those kitty inchies are, each with their own sweet character beautifully displayed. Many thanks for the inspiration. Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  11. As a cat lover, I adore your card and all those kitties! I like how you placed the paw prints on opposite corners. Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you kitten me about how cute this card is?!!! Your felines are adorable and I love how you found the purr-fect sentiment strip in your patterned paper stash! Thanks so much for playing along with us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely card. What a gorgeous collection of kitties :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx