It is Frustrating

I would love to be able to leave more comments but for some unknown reason every so often (usually once a day) after writing a comment and clicking on publish a message pops up. "Opps something went wrong refresh and try again."  No amount of refreshing, rewriting the comment or anything else will get my comment published.  Worse yet once the "opps" message has appeared it seems to happen with just about every other comment I write in that session!  I've asked google as it seems to be a blogger thing but no help.  The Caches are emptied at least once a day, I'll log out then log back in sometimes that helps sometimes not.  It could just be that this tired old MacBook is taking to long to send the data but for now it and I will just have to limp along together.  So if you have been wondering why I've not visited or commented this might be the answer.  I am sorry I love returning your visits and am often blown away by the work I see that you have done.

Here is a card I put together yesterday.


 Cardz 4 Guyz #267 has the theme of By the Water which inspired this.   First a piece of smooth card stock was baryered with Big 'n Juicy "Waterfall".   The brayer was run in different directions to get a sort of patchwork of blue/blue green.   The stamps are all from a set with a magazine and were stamped in different colours of Memento ink.  First the heron on the left which was then masked.  Next the river banks, all one stamp giving a wonderful sense of the river flowing into the scene.  Lastly the fisherman in his dingy.  I used my new tonic stamping thingie for this which allowed me to stamp the image multiple times and get a deeper cleaner impression.

Chameleon pens in greens, a little pink, some beige and lastly yellow added colour to the scene.  Leaving this idyllic picture of leisure by the water on a clear blue day.

Couple of other challenges that played a part are;

Try it on Tuesday - Hello Spring.  The last couple of days have been much like this blue and calm.  If this continues I can imagine that over the Easter break fishermen will be taking advantage of the opportunity for a little solitary fishing.

Inkspirational - #235 Fur or Feathers of course this is the feathers of the heron.

Once again apologies if you have not had a comment from me it is not because I don't love what you do, I do it is just the unidentified gremlins in the system.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask & HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Wow, love the scene you've build for this wonderful By the Water theme card at C4G. Thank you for submitting your card with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene; lovely work with your brayer! Thank you for joining us at INk~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and peaceful scene Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Serenity...what a great scene you have created here!! Perfect for our challenge!! Thanks for playing along with our "by the water" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful serene scene 'by the water'. Thanks for sharing in my challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene, Zoe! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card,
    Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday,
    Avril

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx