It's just black and white

 Happy Mother's Day to all those mothers in the UK.   Mothering Sunday was the one day of the year for some servants that they were allowed enough time to go home and see their mothers/family returning in time to be back at work presumably in the morning.  In those days isolation from family, for the working classes, was the norm.  I was going to say how times have changed but we all know that for the last 12 months a lot of families have been separated and are eager to meet up for a hug.

None of which has anything to do with this card! (does my preamble ever?)


This little Magenta Bee image is probably my favourite of all the bee images I now have, and it will fit inside an inch square.  Stamped off centre in Versamark Black, the sentiment is of course hand written in black.  Totally inspired by AAA Cards challenge #185 An Inchie + option of Black and White.

I am also going to share this with:

Stamping Sensations - Monochromatic


 

OK so I have to go to the supermarket now and look at Toothpaste and Shower Gel.  Seems people round here are not using enough.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, & Have Fun

Comments

  1. Bee-utiful! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A perfect CAS card with a lovely bee and great hand writing Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness you are very daring leaving so much white space! I couldn't sleep at night if I did that lol. Great take on our challenge though. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who would have thought when we were unable to get together Mothering Sunday last year, nothing much would have changed a year on, other than a jab.

    Such a brave CAS card Zoe and so effective, thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! And it's a perfect way to use the inchie theme without needing to cut an inchie. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bee-utifully CAS, it really is! Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx