Mirra card is so difficult to photograph

Much as I enjoy using it it is so frustrating trying to get pictures, but I tried.




This is a card for my good friend, worry not Jill does not visit my blog so I'm safe to share it.  We do share a lot and have been missing our days out together.   When we do get to go out Jill will often stop to look at shoes, she has small feet likes a heel and a bit of bling.

This slider card is built on white base card stock.  The next layer and part that slides back and up is Silver Mirra card.  The shoes, earrings and sentiment on top is Gold Mirra card.  There is a little pink/purple glitter in the mix as well.

Challenges

Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

613 Avenue - #03 2021 Anything Goes + Optional Twist create a slider card.

Gem of a Challenge - #6 Always Anything Goes

Time out - #184 take inspiration from quote - It just so happens that Jill and & share an April Birthday.


GRAB OUR BADGE  OUR BLOG BADGE  

Getting very excited now its the start of the 2021 F1 season.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask and Have Fun.


Comments

  1. Ah this is super, what a great card. Love those shoes!! I agree, I hate taking pics with mirri card, Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill will love these, bling and a heels! And what a creative slider card and your photo is good. Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a surprise and scroll down and see the slider part of the card Zoe. Glamorous card, creative and fun and Jill, I am sure, will love it! x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, what a fun design. I know what you mean about photographing mirri card, but you've done a great job. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card, and a really fun sentiment. I'll bet that card is so bright and shimmery in person...I can imagine it. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create!
    xx
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did a great job on photografing it and what a beautiful shape for this card! Thank you for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Love the shoes and the message. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx