Sometimes you just see a stamp you love so much you just have to have it!

Impulse buying is fun (if a bit dangerous for the bank balance!) but once you have got it home what are you going to do with it?

That was my quandary with this Dolly Dimples stamp.


I just love this quirky "flower" and delighted at how it stamps.   Black Memento so my Chameleon Alcohol pens could be used to colour it.   As I've said before using these pens is a delight they make colouring and shading do easy.

Once finished the image was die cut, some HOTP papers provided the mats.   Sentiment "Your Quirky" hand written.

Sharing the card with:

Addicted to Stamps & More - #401 Make your Mark

Creative Crafters - #38 Anything Goes

Stamps & Fun = Creativity - #385 Flower

NBUS - #24 It's a brand new stamp! by the way Darnell this challenge marks 2 years of NBUS! congratulations. x

 GRAB OUR BADGE Banner zum Mitnehmen

Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember the Rules & HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Super card, I love the quirky image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So quirky and such a colourful and unique image Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the colours used, just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card - great big flower. Thanks for joining us at SFC.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx