Think Thoughts that Make you Happy

One of the Hero Arts Sentiment stamps that I often turn to.   We need to find happy things and thoughts to focus on at the moment.  Those of us who have a healthy hobby or interest have certainly found the last year easier to cope with than a lot of others.   Hard to believe that it is almost a full year since the start of Lockdown here in the UK.


It is no secret that I have quite a few Penny Black Stamps and am a big fan especially of the Brush Strokes range.   This card was made in response to Penny Black Saturday challenge this month, the theme is Anything Goes and Flowers.

I used 3 of the brushstrokes range inking them with whisper pens.  The Iris came first, after it was stamped it was masked so that the other two are behind it.  Images reinforced with the the whisper pens over colouring parts of them.  Pennyblack doves flank the flowers, blue DI has ben lightly brushed in from the edges.

Other Challenges

The Flower Challenge - #54 Shades of Purple

Crafting Happiness - #87 Flowers

 

Start of the week-end, enjoy it.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask & Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Great masking and stamping and one Happy card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card, I love the collage look of it! Thank you so much for sharing at PBSC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping using different floral stamps! And I love that sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along at The Flower Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx