Up up and away

Now lets see what beside living near the sea do I love? Cats that's obvious, Chocolate but that is off the menu, F1 roll on next week-end.  Oh and flight be it free fall, or in a plane both have been very satisfying.  I would of course love to go up in a hot air ballon maybe one day.


This is one of those designs that just pop into your head fully formed.  The blue curve is DI and the assistance of a side plate, the colour was pulled a little further into the scene once the plate had been removed.

The balloons are from Clarity Stamps circa 2008.  They have been coloured with Chameleon pens using their colour blending ability from top to bottom.  Blue Skies is a stamp I had made years ago it is an old sky divers greeting.

Challenges behind this card.

Less is More - #439 CAS Inking

Addicted to CAS - #193 Shapes


 


Hope you have enjoyed this card. Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, please, & HAVE FUN


Comments

  1. What a peaceful scene and a fun idea to use the side plate. The curve shape looks fabulous and good on you to have a balloon flight on your wish list....me not so much!!! x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great balloons and loving your subtle inking to the side of the card too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card - I too would love to go in a Hot Air Balloon! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx