Wrapping up a couple of Projects

 First day of the month is usually busy for me so I don't get a chance to play in the craft room.  But there are a couple of projects that I've not shared until now.



Came across this Indigo Blu image the other day and inked it.  I've just got an impression platform and this was an opportunity to try it out.   I used versamark in Grey although it looks quite black here.   Just adding touches of colour here and there helped keep it CAS.

There are a couple of challenges I'd like to share this with


Addicted to CAS - #192 Animal



This second card is all about a die that came from a magazine.  I've struggled with fussy dies never thinking of using a shim!  Oh look it worked hahaha.  Coloured embossed parts of the image with ProMarkers then cut a mat to fit behind the image the two were attached with Gloss Gel.  From the same  piece of paper used to back the die cut another mat was cut everything layered up and stuck to a card blank.   The butterfly was a Craft Stamper image that I used on a piece of card stock that I coloured recently when experimenting with versamark, DIs and a baby wipe.  Butterfly stamped in Sepia and fussy cut.

As this is the first time I've been successful with the die this is at least my first entry into NBUS this month.


Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. What a beautiful artistic sunflower design, Zoe! It's look like a famous painting! I love your sweet kitty design, too! Keep well and thank you for sharing with everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards Zoe! I love the cat with just one or two touches of colour. Thanks for bringing it to play with us at Addicted to CAS :) The sunflowers card is gorgeous too and I've had the same lightbulb moment with a shim! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx