A Little Gem

 On Sunday a challenge caught my imagination and yesterday i came up with this.


Craft card stock trimmed to make a 4 inch square card.   Two Tando chipboard dominos (1" x 2") painted with white Paper Artsy chalk white paint.  Stamped some Butterflies in alcohol proof ink then coloured them with ProMarkers.  Colours used Yellow, Orange, Rekey/Pink, Blue, Violet & light mint green.

The challenge that set this off is AAA Cards, #187 two quarters with optional twist rainbow.

Also sharing this with

Retro Rubber - #155 Rainbow Connection (my butterflies are more than 20 years old more than that I cannot say!)

Cute Card Thursday - #681 Wings

Pearly Sparkles Challenge - #61 Animals, Birds &/or Insects


  Blog Badge

RRCB 155

Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. that's so cute ans stylish at the same time. Thank you for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and colorful butterflies, your layout is great.
    Thank you for playing with us at RETRO RUBBER.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    XO
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterflies! They are so colorful. Thank you for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the split format! So modern. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet butterfly images - and definitely retro! I like that you've come up with an interesting format. I don't think I've seen dominoes like this before. Thanks for playing with us at Retro Rubber.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous design and a great composition. Such a beautiful card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and a super creative use of two quarters. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx