It snowed!

First thing lovely and sunny if a bit chilly.  Went shopping came home and it was a bit overcast then it happened snow was falling from the sky.  Now once again the sun is shining, love this time of year for it's changeability, April showers will follow.

The bees are already buzzing around, the heather has been very popular.


Yesterday Donna left a lovely comment about how she enjoys the sound of bees in her garden and how much she appreciates the bounty of bees in the garden.   

The main image is a stencil from The Crafters Workshop and yes it's something that has been in my stash for a fair old while.  I used Sweet Poppy embossing paste in yellow and left it over night to dry.  Today a black Chameleon pen completed the bees.   Colour added to the hive and bottom of the card with Brushos with just a little blue DI dusted over the top and down the sides.  The sentiment is in Archival Orange Blossom the stamp came in a magazine set a couple or more years back.

The design for the card came from Fusion Card Challenge "Bee Kind".  I've used both the sketch and the inspiration with the watercolour and of course the bees.

Another Challenge is As You Like It Favourite Springtime Critter and why.  Like Donna I enjoy watching the bees in the garden as they search all over a plant to find the pollen, these precious little insects are wonderful harbingers of spring.

Next Country View Challenges where the April theme is The Birds and The Bees.  This is my second entry this month.


Thank our sponsor, visit the shop 

Hope you like this card.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember your Mask & Have Fun.

Comments

  1. I love your wonderful bee-frenzy! They are such fun to watch. Thanks so much for joining us at As You Like It Challenge. I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous stencil and I love your card Zoe x. Yes the weather has been crazy our end and yes it is lovely to hear the bees back x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hear the buzzing of your bees :-) Fabulous card!!! Thank you for joining the April challenge of the Country View Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely make, and perfect for our Country View Challenge! Thanks for sharing with us this month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx