I've used Peel Offs

Back about 20 years ago Peels were all the rage but they have fallen out of favour.  I'm willing to bet however that you still have a small stash of them tucked away for emergencies.   I have just a few for times like today.

There are some gorgeous colour themes in challenge land this month, blog land is going to be a riot of spring colour to see when you go blog hopping.


First one I've used is Less Is More #440 Pink Grey and Gold, an awesome combination thank you for this challenge.  I already knew about Seize the Birthday #211 Squares and Addicted to CAS #194 Birthday and I knew I wanted to challenge myself to combine the three tastefully.

Two of the new AALL and Create stamps provided the bloom and the background.  First the flower stamped in Adirondack pink.  Coloured with Whisper Pens in different shades of pink, using a tip from Altenew to build up the colour.  Flower masked and the background image made up of squares applied in grey.  grey also used for the flower stem.  Finally those peel offs in Gold for the Greeting.

All this pink is a bit out of my comfort zone but it is growing on me.  It's good to test yourself.


   

Comments

  1. yeah before computers I had to use peel off fonts for graphic design, such a pain. but you did a great job with them

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card, great masking and colouring of that beautiful flower and 'Yay ' to pink Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most creative way to incorporate our topping of squares. Of course you had me at pink! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Zoe! I love how you played with this color combo...especially those lovely shades of pink that you chose for the bloom! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully constructed! All those layers but still CAS. Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice! Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun design and a fantsastic pink flower! Love how it pops on the card! Thank you for joining us at STB

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for combining all three challenges, great job. And yes, I still have some peel-offs in a little drawer, there are just some I couldn't part with! Thanks for the reminder, I might have a play with them again soon! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx