Kinda been a none stop day.

 As I might have mentioned once or twice before there is a new challenge starting and today I've been busy doing more with the team, still room if you are interested, and tweaking the River of Creativity site a little more.

All that and I still managed to find some time in the craft room.  The latest Creative Stamping magazine landed on my door mat today the stamps are great all those bottles and ocean themed stamps.  On the same plate there are also some florals.  On top of this there is a great 6" x 6" stencil with waves on it. 


More starting point then was the stencil and waves.  Brushed them with DI Peacock, then stamped the bottle onto another piece of paper using Tumbled Glass.  Some of the tumbled glass picked up on a water brush and applied to the bottle.  There is a smaller bottle with a message in it on the plate, popped it inside the first using a felt pen to reinforce the stamped image.   

Fussy cut the bottle and laid it over the waves.  Stencil back in place and dusted again, glass is clear right.  Over the top of the of part of the stencil some crackle paste added.  At the sentiment stamped top left and then over written with quickie glue.   Once the glue had gone off and the paste dried silver/gold gilding flakes laid over the sentiment.

Finally touches of Sakura glitter pen drawn over the top of some of the waves and stormy sky DI tapped over the top of the card.

I would like to share this card with Paper Minutes and their theme of In glass or Behind the Glass.

Not content with one card I then started another.



This time I used this image of flowers.  The image was then coloured with those faithful Whisper Pens.  The star in the middle is an old stamp with the words Happy Birthday running across it.   A new die from Funky Fossil provided the wreath.  I cut it from card that I'd done a shaving foam thing on, so it was tough for the die.  That worked to my advantage as the pieces that did not come out provided a place to glue it to the card.   Last of all some Squeezed Lemonade DI dusted around the outer edge of the card.

Challenges I want to share this with.

Allsorts - #621 Any three colours in the rainbow.  Green, Yellow and Red.

Today has been a good day.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. I'm always a sucker for a floral wreath and this die cut one os very delicate Zoe and looks good with the jar of blooms inside, many thanks for joining in with our Rainbow theme at Allsorts challenge. See a few have found the link from our blogs.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous cards Zoe!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so love the crackle on the waves and I love your message in a bottle card, which is so creative and fun Zoe x. What a pretty wreath card and the star with the sentiment running across it looks wonderful x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely creations! Thank you for joining us this week at Allsorts Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. very good ideas!
    xxx Heike

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx