Second 70th Birthday Card

 Yesterday I talked about my friend and cards for her OH's 70th.   Yesterday's was a romantic card for someone who does not do mushy stuff hahaha.  Today I have a card for her that is more in line with what both their humour.


They have a Maine Coon who is a cream tabby with an amazing tail.   Rafferty  is a proper little prince and knows it, so he had to be the star of the show.  This stamp is Stampdenous "nosy cat".   As he had to examine all the bags we took into their house on Tuesday I'd say that's Rafferty.

Back to the beginning, this is a 6" square card, printed paper that is more than 10 years old.  The box the mini Raff is climbing out of bears the legend "Handle with Care"  Very apt.  It was 6" square so it has been trimmed slightly so there are no edges over the card base.  Nosy cat stamped on the paper and then onto a scrap of white card and coloured with Chameleon pens.

The numbers are Tim Holtz stamps onto card, fussy cut and triple embossed.  The first 3 layers of ep was gold over this a layer of Fantange "Old Wine".

Hopefully this is one that will make them both smile, I'm popping both cards over to Jill tomorrow.

Challenges

Time Out Challenges - #186 Pets, it might be Tony's Birthday but it is all about Raff.

SUYP - #65 Furrything Goes



Such a specific theme there are not a lot of challenges for it, but it is all about quality not quantity.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember Your Mask & Have Fun.

Comments

  1. I love the thought you put behind this and how you personalised it so much for your friend. Such a fab design with the star popping over the numbers-love the kind of grungy look to this card and so pleased you joined us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure it will make them smile Zoe.....I sure did. What a thoughtful and unique card. The embossing on the die cut numbers looks fabulous x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute and I love the story behind it! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx