Sharing on a Wednesday - Choose Happy

Hi, me again.  Recently on a craft shopping channel there was an excellent offer for the new AALL & Create range of stamps and Washi Tape.   It was available on 3 monthly payments so I went for it, which might surprise some people as a lot of the stamps are of a cute nature.  Surprisingly they are getting as much ink as the other styles in the bundle.



There are 2 legends with this stamp set I selected Choose Happy for this CAS card.   The girl on the left is not looking very happy so grey scale papers were used for paper piecing her dress and a different sheet for her hair and eyes.  On the right she has chosen happy! so colour was the order of the day with a pink dress and yellow for her hair and eyes.  I wanted her to have a bright blue eye but it looks a bit dull in the picture.  Skin tone and stockings for the girls provided by Whisper Pens.   Down the centre one strip of hearts from a Tando stencil in Distress ink Worn Lipstick.   Buttons on the happy girls dress are 2 dots of Liquid Pearls.

Challenges 

CAS mix up - Mixed media month with Paper Piecing.  Mixed media elements, DI, Spectrum Noir Alcohol proof ink for stamping, Whisper Felt pens, Liquid Pearls and of course printed papers.

A Bit More Time to Craft - #137 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations - #420 Anything Goes


  <b>Blog Badge</b>

Right I'm going to turn the heating up.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask, & Have Fun.



Comments

  1. This made me smile - she looks so sad and her little friend is the complete opposite in her pretty pink paper pieced dress with the shiny pearl buttons! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your thought process with the two completely different kooky girls. What a fun card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun design ..... I love it! Great job with the paper piecing.
    Thank you for playing along at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, Zoe! Love these fun characters that make me smile! Great job of paper piecing especially on the hair! Awesome fussy cutting! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Zoe! These images are so fun! I choose happy is the perfect name for these stamps. Great paper piecing to add some pattern to your card. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx