and it's raining

Not just raining but chucking it down with strong winds, but what do you expect it is also a Bank Holiday. 

Yesterday I watched a You Tube tutorial by Sam Calcott about making a tower card.  They look very impressive but are really  quite easy to construct.   See the tutorial here  So even though it was a F1 day I also had to have a go at making one of these.  By the way the race was riveting.





I'll not go over everything I did  but it was fun!  one of the best things with this card will fold flat for posting.  Will tell you that I stamped, stencilled ink blended, and decoupaged.

Challenges

A Place to Start - #5-2021 Anything Goes

613 Avenue - #5-2021 Anything Goes I'm not playing the twist this time

We Love to Create - #5-2021 Always Anything Mixed Media Goes

Creative Creases - Use more than one fold.


OUR BLOG BADGE 

Hoping it will not rain so much tomorrow.   Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear your Mask and Have Fun.

Comments

  1. This is so creative and eye catching Zoe and glad the F1 was riveting x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching Sam's tutorials, she is incredibly talented. Your card is very impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Zoe, I just love this tower card! I will have to work up to this one but can't wait to give it a go. Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases fun fold challenge and would love to see you back in the gallery soon.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this fold of card, never seen it before!
    As for the F1 it was a great race, just wish Mr Russell could get just one point! Even tho I think he proved what a damn fine driver he was last year in the Merc. Always good to meet a fellow F1 er

    Thank you for sharing with us at 'A Place To Start' this month
    Take care
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Blown away at how clever this is!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tower card. I have never made one, I must give it a try. Love the design of your card. Thank you for joining us at A 613 Ave Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card looks complicated to construct. You challenge me to try. Love the different elements you incorporated into the card. Thank you for your submission to A Place to Start Challenge blog :) Samantha, DT member

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx