Inlinkz not allowing my tag picture from the previous post so this is a repeat to get a proper link!


Here I've been using Gold embossing powder on black card.  First the eyes stamped in gold and then heat embossed.   Then using a sweet poppy stencil and some glossy black embossing paste a floral flourish added top and bottom.  While the paste was wet some of the embossing powder was sprinkled over.

Waiting for that to dry and using a brand new John Next Door die I attempted to die cut some flowers out of gold tissue paper.  Umm that fragile paper that tears if you so much as look at it resisted being die cut.  Trying to free the flowers from the paper they would tear but I did manage to save a couple which were used together with the wax paper used in the die cutting.

When the paste had dried heat was applied to melt the powder which also made the paste bubble a little adding yet more texture and dimension.  Then the paper flowers were added and black pearls popped in the middle.  A little gold ribbon to complete the tag.

The challenge that there had been a problem with is More Than Words mini challenge, Eyes.  Once again this month I've used tiny letters to write Eyes Soul three times on the tag.  Lets hope this works!

 

Stay safe, keep well, if you wear a mask please at least cover your nose and mouth with it! most importantly HAVE FUN

Following Heather's comment thought I'd give you a close up of the words.



I'm not really a word art person and yes twice this month I've used tiny writing on my MTW projects.

Comments

  1. I hope you got my comment Zoe that I left you yesterday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow - I'm glad you told us where the word EYES is because I would have missed it! What fabulous embossing. I love the contrast of the gold against the black. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful tag! I love your tiny writing and contrasting colors. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words for the mini-challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous tag love the gold embossing against the black and such beautiful tissue pape flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag! I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, that looks absolutely beautiful!! thank you so much for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous, thank you for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx