It's all getting very exciting

Tomorrow our new challenge at River of Creativity starts.  We have all been working hard on our inspiration pieces, preparing our individual Social Media accounts and getting very excited.   I hope you will take a look tomorrow at the challenge site and see what our first challenge is.   We are welcoming to all and every style of craft.

When I get a chance I'm still getting into the craft room and having a play.


For several months I've been following a challenge called More Than Words.  Every month their main challenge is a word and a theme.  This month  they are teaming up with Kraft + challenges with a theme of Faces and a Kraft Background.

Each month I've made an A5 size (21cm x 14.9cm) journal page.  This time the page is on Kraft card.  The main face is a Pink Ink one that was still on my desk from a couple of weeks ago.  Stamped in Memento and then coloured with Chameleon Pens, fine lines over drawn with Chameleon fine line pens.  The blush lines on the cheeks have over written with very little letters spelling FACES, 6 times on the right 5 times on the left.   Difficult to make out in the picture here but those little teeny tidy words are all there!

The flowers are from Indigo Blu stamped in the same ink and also coloured with Chameleon pens.  Next  a pair of wood mounted stamps that I think of as 2 sides of one woman of power.   The last face is my favourite cat image, it is a PSX stamp and I love it so much I've got 2 of them just in case.  Then to push the plain stamped images into the background three shades of pink DI dragged in from the edges.  The final touch a few lines drawn over with Sakura glitter pen.


  

Hope if you visited today you'll check out the new challenge.  In the mean time Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember your Mask and Have Fun. x

Comments

  1. That pink ink face is so striking and a lovely page Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing Zoe! I can't believe those tiny marks are the word FACES! I love your unique take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing creation!! Thank you so much for joining us at MTW. Have a beautiful day. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Zoe! What a creative and beautiful work of art! I love how you made those awesome blush lines out of the word Faces!! Thank you so much for joining us at More Than Words this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous design! I love your creativity. Thanks for joining us at More Than Words Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really cool! Thank you for joining MTW challenge in May.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx