Snippets Use up

In Crafts Beautiful this time there is a Pay Postage only offer for a Tattered Lace butterfly.   In celebration of my new die cutting machine I sent off it and today it was used with some left over printed vellum.   Something else that in the past I would have given up as a bad job but today the fussy cut bits just fell out.


The panel is the other half of some ombre card used the other day and once again die cut with a magazine die.   The stamp is an old polymer one in Satin Red.  On the butterfly there are 3 self adhesive gems I found on the table.

Challenges

Pixie's Crafty Workshop - #403 Always anything goes with Snippets.

NBUS - #26 Showing off the lovely new die.

Less is More - #443 Sketch

AAA Cards -  CAS 7th Birthday#190 

Grab our badge to display on your blog.  



Had a lovely chat today with a distant cousin I met on Ancestry.   She puts a great deal more work into her family history research but swapping notes was fun.  It is another wonderful hobby for reaching out and contacting people from everywhere else.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Stick to the spirit of the Guidelines and HAVE FUN.

Comments

  1. Pretty and nicely CAS . Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The printed vellum cuts beautifully and looks beautiful Zoe. Gorgeous colour combination too x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Thank you for celebrating with us at AAA Cards! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly die is so delicate, and I love that you created this design with leftover pieces. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Zoe and the butterfly is SO intricate! More friends are switching to electronic die cutting machines - and I can see why - beautiful.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that butterfly! Thanks for playing along with the AAACards Birthday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx