Something Bright and Cheerful

It's wet so boring but an ideal excuse to get into the craft room and play, Harley permitting that is.  He kept on at me yesterday until I realised that he just wanted me to sit on the sofa so he could lie beside me! Honestly he is such a needy little being wanting to be accompanied all the time.   At the moment he is sleeping in his igloo/cave but after the F1 qualifying when I retreat to my crafting place we will see how he behaves hahaha


This card is a bit of a blast from the past.  Penny Black stamp used on a square of card that had been given a fancy edge with, I think, a Crafty Individuals die.   The image coloured with Chameleon pens, the edge burnished with Alchemy Wax.

Rather than use a mat some blue lace was attached behind the cutout edge of the topper.  AALL and Create stencil got it's first inking with DI just faded out from the corners.   Cannot remember where the sentiment came from but do know that it has been embossed with some very old Copper ep.

Challenges

Allsorts - #625 12th Birthday celebration and the theme of Happy Bright Summer Colours.

As you Like it - Favourite colouring medium and why.  Two Favourites here Chameleon Pens with their inbuilt blending tip, you just touch the colour tip to the blending one and your colour is lightened as you use the pen the colour starts to strengthen as the blending fluid is used up.  They make it so easy to transition without changing pens.  Distress Inks just wonderful for background and large area coverage/blending.

The Card Concept - #155 Garden pleasures

 

Well there are only 19 cars in qualifying as one, young Herr Schumacher pretty much totalled his car getting it wrong on the last practice session about an hour ago.  Stay safe, Keep Well, Continue to take care we will not be 100% safe but lets not give the virus an opportunity to run rampant again.  Most of all HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. So happy to see you at our Allsorts 12th Birthday celebrations Zoe and with a cute PB which is one of the few cuties I own and the copper gives a lovey contrast, my fav EP in fact. Thanks so much for taking the time to join in.

    Practicing shortly, let's hope Sir L can do the stuff and get a pole on his home turf.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I actually mean qualifying didn't I as it's Saturday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet image and I love the way you framed it! Thanks for playing along at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet image and gorgeous stencilled background too. So glad you could join in our 12th Anniversary challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi lovely of you to visit my blog and good luck in the draw next week. Thank you for playing at Allsorts too with your lovely PB card. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Zoe :) Beautiful design and layering. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concepts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Zoe this is such a cute, colourful, sunshine card perfect for our birthday challenge at ALLSORTS thank you for joining us
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous card.
    Thanks for joining our challenge at As You Like It this time.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx