Strange feeling in the air today

All day there has been cloud cover and very still, exceptionally still.   It feels very much the quiet before the storm and oppressive.  Makes me very lethargic and reluctant to go outdoors so today I stayed in and played.  It has also felt like a Saturday all day, all good my week-end is an extra day longer.

Spent a little time this morning looking at challenges to see what inspired me.


Cardz 4 Galz - #147 Things with Wings

Just add Ink - #556 Slimline card

CAS on Friday - #206 The Colour Green

Your on.  Green is my favourite colour and I just new these old (about 15 years) wood mounted rubber stamps would be ideal with Memento Bamboo Leaves for a CAS card.  As these are older stamps this card will also be entered into

Retro Rubber - #159 Anything Goes


Our blog badge  For your blog

RRCB 159

Hoping for a better tomorrow.  Stay Safe, Keep Well, Please follow the Rules re Covid and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Beautiful sentiment Zoe! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stamps with lovely whimsical sentiments. Chantell Just Add Ink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card! Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    www.secretstamper.com
    Creative Creases Challenge for fun fold cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very whimsical! Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderfully CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Retro Rubber this time. Claire DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely CAS card! Thanks for playing along with us at Retro Rubber!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx