Walking and inking

Harley cat is really helping me to get my daily steps in.  He prefers to have his great ape go into the garden with him when he wants to go out.   Several pairs of trousers have a hole in the same spot where he puts his claw in to drag me up and out.  Once out there I have a 450/500 step walk I do, stopping at certain points to call him and he comes running.  Other than that once in the garden he seems to ignore me, however as soon as I turn to go back in he pelts down the garden path and leaps through the patio doors ahead of me!

The patio door leads to the craft room a reward for all those steps!


Made this card a few days ago with a new Magazine set.  These are cracking stamps and really good to ink up.  Images stamped and then coloured with Whisper pens some of the colour laid down directly onto the card some of it added with a water brush.  The ship is a separate stamp to the bottle the edges of which were masked so that the ship image stayed inside.  A swirl of blue DI pulled down the card, left to right leaving the rest of the background white' and a stencil from the same magazine set added for the little pink hearts.  The sentiment is also from that set.

Challenges

Crafty Chicks - #558 May week 1 Stamp Act

Addicted to Stamps and More - #404 Any Occassion

Paper Funday - #29 Anything Goes with the optional twist of Flowers/Florals

 

Well seems it is time for me to go walkies again! Stay Safe, Keep Well, Wear Your Mask we don't want another spike now, and HAVE FUN


Comments

  1. Simply wonderful card....fabulous coloring. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the stamps! I wish we had crafty mags with stamps and goodies included here in the States! Lovely make Zoe! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Funday Challenges! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stamping and a great design layout Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creative card. Love that you stamped the ship in the heart! Thanks for joining us this week at Krafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx