Yellow, Blue, & Lavender

Quick shoutout to the warmer weather, whatever we did to upset you we are sorry please come back.  This time last year we all needed sun cream, this year it thermals hahaha.  That said I cannot imagine what it is like to live somewhere that is warm all the time with little or no change.

Butterflies seem to have gone back into hiding so I had to ink some for myself.


What I did.  Topper first using a stencil from Simply Cards and Papercraft I blended DI in Lemonade and Tumbled Glass through it, wanting the lavender colour I used Adirondack Shell Pink and Cool Peri together which worked well.  Then the card was run through the big shot with a die from Die Cutting essentials, as a backing I used some save workplace protector.  The topper was then matted onto some teal/green card.

Card blank stamped with stamps from the same Simply Cards and Papercraft magazine this time using Adirondack Sunshine yellow, Cloudy Blue and the Pink + Peri mix mentioned above.  Finally using an offcut from the mat the word "hello" was die cut using another die from the Die Cutting Essentials magazine.

One of those cards it is useful to have on hand.

Challenges

Allsorts - #624 12th Birthday so Anything Goes.  This challenge started just a few weeks after I had started blogging and I clearly remember the DT call with Liquorice Allsorts in their original badging.   Brenda was on the first DT and is still there although now she is running it.   They have a DT call if anyone is interested.  There is also going to be something even more exciting next Saturday!!!!

Just us Girls - #584 Yellow Blue and Lavender

Sweet Stampers - #56 Animals, Critters or Birds

Crafters Cafe - #266 Feminine Girls or Ladies and another challenge having a DT call.

Addicted to Stamps and More - #405 Die Cuts and Stencils (I've used both)

Watercooler Wednesday - #315 Marsha's Challenge All Things Feminine


 

Banner zum mitnehmen The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog 

Well last nights Madness concert was fun but very weird sitting here on my own watching a live performance on my Laptop.  Then today had my second jab, that was fun.  The nurse said she had difficulty getting the needle into my arm had I tensed up? "No" anyway after giving me the injection when she withdrew the needle some of the vaccine seeped out so she stood there for ages with something over the site to stop more escaping!  I'll just assume I'm covered.  Stay safe, Keep Well and Have Fun.  I'm off now to cuddle the cat.

Comments

  1. A really lovely creation. Two super backgrounds, great choice of colours and a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining our 'Anything goes' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thinks lots of us go back to a similar time Zoe and I'm amazed how many I met way back in 2009 are still going strong in blogland. I sometimes shudder at what I was blogging them though, how styles and products have changed.

    A beautifully feminine Butterfly creation, thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool! I love those poppin butterflies! Great job and thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the soft colours and the butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful take on our colour challenge Zoe. Simply fabulous fluttering butterflies. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty!
    Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
    Susan
    Addicted to Stamps and More
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx