Flowers and Butterflies

This started with my stamping the main IndigoBlu floral image onto a panel and then colouring it with Chameleon Pens.


 Once it was coloured in a decision had to be made about how to use it.  Folded card to make an A5 card then made 2 creases on either end of the panel so it would stand proud of th base card.  Before attaching it some more of the flowers and a butterfly were added and softly coloured with the same pens.  Front panel attached so it will fold flat in an envelope.  Flowers attract Butterflies so no surprise that a couple fluttered onto this card.   They are Inkylicious stamps also coloured with Chameleon pens and then fussy cut.


Challenges I'm sharing this with

Allsorts - #628 Butterflies and Bugs

Crafter's Castle - #42 Anything Goes

Crafty Creations - #422 Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - I Love ....... As suggested by Brenda & I do love my Chameleon Pens!

Are you a winner ?  

Enjoy yourself, Stay Safe, Keep Well and of course Have Fun.


Comments

  1. A really delightful floral creation Zoe, Summer on a card.

    Thanks so much for joining in with our 'Butterflies and Bugs' theme at Allsorts challenge this week (would fit perfectly at Stamping Sensations as well).

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Zoe, loving these colors and gorgeous butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so beautifully done and love the dimension you achieved. Gorgeous colours. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge and at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somos vizinhas no Stamping Sensations e passei para deixar um oi e me encantei com seu cartão. Abraços.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a spectacular card! Thanks for joining the Crafter's Castle Challenge! Best of luck.

    DT- Monica

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx