Summers Day Journal Page

Still hesitant with Art Journaling which is fine.  It is a learning process that has no conclusion it will evolve and change as I do. A great way to experiment and currently a good way to discharge paint brushes and blending brushes!

This is one such page


The right hand page was the staring pointing discharging a brush with turquoise paint on it.   Having made lots of marks I moved onto the left hand page and made some more marks there.  Carried on with the right hand side which is still not finished with me.

This side came together quite quickly.  A large poppy/ldger stencil sprayed over with Glimmer Mists in both red and green.   Then another stencil placed over the top of the image and dusted with yellow DI.  That brush was then discharged round the edges of the page and also onto the right hand page.

The butterfly and bee are both from IndigoBlu coloured with my Whisper Pens.   Then some Imagination Crafts metallic paint in gold used on the bottom edge of the poppy petals and to fill in the ovals on the butterfly wings.   Try as I might nothing springs to mind that would further enhance it so I stopped.

Sharing this with

Art Journal Journey - Butterflies.  My first entry here although I have been lurking for a while.

Love to Craft - #59 Anything Goes

Try it on Tuesday - Butterflies


Art Journal Journey SPREAD THE CRAFTY LOVE - grab a badge!  Pop this on your blog to find us fast!

Stay Safe, Keep Well, Remember we are still wearing masks! and HAVE FUN


Comments

  1. What a wonderful art journal page with a fabulous Butterfly and poppy Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art journal page.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for June 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx