You had me at Purple and Circles

Yesterday I actually took 22,454 steps, according to my Fitbit which is about 5,000 than anticipated at the start of the day.  Thing with doing all that walking you do not get to finish a project.

Today even though I did have to go and look at toothpaste in one of the supermarkets.   If you live in Grimsby would you mind popping into the store where every little helps, and using your club card buy toothpaste.   On the other hand if sales do not improve they will send me in to look again so maybe I don't want you to. hahaha

With rain keeping us in I did manage to complete a card that yesterday took shape in my mind.


Bright isn't it!

Pearlised purple card stock makes the base.  A pastel pink ribbon attached down the left side marking the area to be filled with bright colour.   Everything on the right hand side is made with Crafters Foam.  The stamen are the only elements not made of it.   Lots of die cutting for the circles and the flower layers.  The sentiment is stamped in Versamark Imperial Purple.

Challenges

Color my Heart Color Dare - #449 Shades of purple and 2 others.  There are 4 purples here and 2 very distinct pinks.

Cardz 4 Galz - #149 Circles and Purples

Sisterhood of Crafters - Anything Goes

Make the Cards - #12 Sketch

Crafty Chicks - #565 All Occasions


  Our blog badge  Please Grab Our Badge!


 Right Click to Save


Stay Safe, Keep Well, and Have Fun

Comments

  1. Yep fab purple and circles. Love this bright happy card my friend. Grimsby is way off course lol but I used my clubcard recently on toilet paper lol. Hugs June xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the purple and circles and your die-cut foam flowers.Thank you for joining us at Krafty Chicks and hope you will join us again
    Carol GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is a fun and bright card! I love the different materials. Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a great job on this one I love it! Thanks for joining us at the Make the Cards Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - love the combination of colours! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)
    Alyson M.
    Colour Dare Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the circles and flowers. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So vibrant - love the pink addition to the purple. And those flowers? So cute. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun card, love the bright colors on your 3-D flowers. Thanks for playing with us at Make the Cards Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great use of your craft foam, you did a wonderful job. So pleased you have shared with us at
    Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow ... so very pretty! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, striking colors and don't think of using foam very often for flowers, I usually use it for backing but the flowers are really pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the rich colors, Zoe! Thank you for playing along with us at Color My Heart Color Dare Challenge #449.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card! Thanks for linking up with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx