Busy, busy, busy

That little merchandising job I do has kept me especially busy this week, and not just in my own back yard.    Monday saw me going to the market town of Market Rasen about 20 miles away, and I am back there tomorrow.   On my way home I stopped off to visit friends and their pack.   You might have seen me post before about Save Our Spaniels well Kate and Barbara have adopted 3 dogs and fostered 4 more including Rocky who is still in assessment.

Fritz on the left, Bungle on the right.  Fritz is the youngest, smallest and a non stop bundle of energy.


Rocky who has some fear issues but is a lovely gentle being.  He will be available for adoption to the right home in the near future.  Oh and Barny the Hounds long legs on the right.


Cora, the only girl in the pack and the first Breton Spaniels adopted into this family.

Spanish hunting dogs who were just dumped to fend for themselves for one reason or another.   So completely trusting and loving and gentle.   They do need a lot of exercise but that suits their hoomans.

Tuesday a call to another market town in Lincolnshire, went with another friend (yes I have more than 1!) and after the supermarket visit we popped over the bridge to visit Hull.  Well getting to our destination was something of a voyage of discovery.  Neither of us gos there often and the main road that dissects the city and the quays is being "improved" where we would normally turn right there is no longer an option so we had to carry on until reaching a roundabout, drive back only to go past the junction we wanted because it was blind.  We did eventually get to our intended destination and get a cup of coffee but oh boy no wonder peeps are complaining about it all.   Not going back over the Humber for some time.

Yesterday was house work.  I know I don't do it often but Harley was up to his belly in discarded fur and other piles of dust, so it was time.

With all this finding time to play has been a bit of a struggle.  But I did manage a card yesterday for Less is More One Layer Card and a Monogram.


My own initials, some very old peg stamps (I cannot remember the name for them) inked with DI.  and for the S vine stem in gold ink.   Very simple not at all original but at least I managed to make some ink marks!



So onto today, it is the first of the month so my main task today is updating the Challenges for Days, by date the 1st list.   That will take a couple of hours!   Tomorrow 5 store visits including a return to Market Rasen.   

What ever you are doing Stay Safe, Keep Well and Have Fun.


Comments

  1. Fab card.

    I never knew you did merchandising, I did for a while then repping, enjoyed it for a number of years till the mileage became ridiculous!

    Happy Thursday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, so pretty and colourful. Hull is a nightmare at the moment but I'm sure when all the improvements are finished it'll be much better. Please don't leave it too long before you visit again. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been keeping busy Zoe. What a pretty CAS card and a clever idea to use the peg stamps to create some of the initials x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dogs so pleased for them. Last time I went to Hull it was on the train as I went wrong at the roundabout before the roadworks lol! Ended up on some cobbled street.
    Great card and a lovely CAS design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They may be are old stamps but you've made a very pretty OLC card with your initials and those beautiful and fresh colours. Love the rounded corners too. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx