Gosh it is hot

Typical British weather, one weekend it is hissing down with rain, the next it's a heat wave.  I hope all those people at Silverstone are hydrated and have protection from the suns rays.  I'd love to be there but wonder how I'd cope with the crowds and heat.  Instead I'll watch on TV.

Have been find more time recently to indulge my paper crafting habit.


This card is a real self indulgence.  The stamps are all from Crafters Companion designed magazine set from last year.   The idea is a sailing ship steering safely past the rocks thanks to the warning from the Lighthouse.   Colouring is Whisper pens scribbled onto acrylic blocks and then picked up with water brushes. 

Challenges in mind 

613 Avenue - #7-2021 Anything Goes with option to use Water colour.

Try it on Tuesday - Travel and Adventure

Creative Crafters - #42 Always Anything Goes


OUR BLOG BADGE Pop this on your blog to find us fast! 

Stepping time, stay safe, keep well and HAVE FUN

Comments

  1. Perfect card for seaside days ! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create xx Please join us again.
    https://wwwkraftyjean.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful "travel" card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Try it on Tuesday with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Mia
    Designer for Try it on Tuesday
    craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene and the ship looks like they will safely navigate the rocks thanks to that wonderful lighthouse x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a lovely submission to our challenge, Zoë! We always enjoy your visits to 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx