Inspiration Station Challenge #9

 Second post of the day as both challenges start today.  Thats the thing when start day and start date coincide.   Double dose of creativity from me then.

New challenge at Inspiration Station Challenge.   The inspiration picture this time spoke to me loud and clear.


So out with some fun Mixed Media toys.  Stamps from Creative Stamper, coloured with Whisper Pens.  Background Alcohol ink on Yupo.


I wanted this to be a simple suggestion of the shore line, if you visit often you will know how important it is to me to be near the coast.  Often crowded in the summer season, if you know where to look there are still beaches undiscovered by holiday makers and day trippers.  This is one such where a single family might enjoy a sunny day then head for home just leaving footprints in the sand.

Challenges

My Time to Craft - #460 All things Beachy

Craft Rocket - #83 Summer

Challenge up your Life - #137 Beach Time

Allsorts - #631 Sun, Sea, and Sand


Blog Badge  Grab our logo 



Comments

  1. I love this so creative. I like to see the sea once a year but it hasn't happened for the last two - hopefully next year! Thanks for joining in with my theme at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great design team project for the Inspiration Station! I enjoy the Sea but rarely go because of the crowds..I need to find a quiet spot. Maybe I should go on a hunt! Thanks Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, Zoe! I love everything you do, anyway, but this is especially lovely! Huggers, de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful interpretation and a beautiful creation x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool. I love your take on this challenge. All that texture and color is a feast for the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love your alcohol ink background and the beach scene! Thanks for playing along with challenge up your life!
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, well done!
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx