Just playing around

Well with all the excitement this week and working this is the first opportunity I've had to share this!

Work first, and looking for sympathy.  I have 2 ad hoc part time jobs as a merchandiser, This usually involves visiting various supermarkets and looking at stuff, or I might have to build one of those cardboard stands you see.  But currently I have to visit 32 Chinese Takeaways around the area delivering boxes of free samples and asking questions.  Not especially onerous however these type of food outlets generally do not open before 16:30 and then for the first hour or so are busy with Just Eat type orders for peoples Tea.  So off I toddle in the car during rush hour to try to talk to busy people, hay ho 12 down and 20 to go.  Such an exciting life I lead hahaha.

You are here because of my latest card didn't you.


The die for the honeycomb is from a magazine set, after it was cut it was used as a stencil with autumn colours of DI.  Wild Honey, Dried Marigold and Spiced Marmalade.  The die cut then attached on the left hand side only and very slightly offset from the inking below.   The Little Bee is an old polymer stamp from the £1 box.  Coloured with a yellow felt pen and Sakura Clear sparkly pen.   The letters are from another old set of stamps when I think the whole alphabet cost £1.

Challenges

Sisterhood of Crafters - Stencils

Less is More - #452 Hexagons



Please Grab Our Badge! 

Comments

  1. What a great idea! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and great idea! Thank you for joining the challenge at
    The Sisterhood!
    Diane TSH DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very clever, love the sentiment too. I don't envy you doing your current job, sounds like quite a challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab make, very clever.

    Hope the rest of the task of testing takeout food isn't too arduous to you

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your placement in the upper corner, leaving lots of that lovely white space. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great design layout and a fabulous card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card love the honeycomb and little Bee-and yes you have all my sympathy.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx