A Fine Vintage

 Do you ever do something that when you look at it you realise that it does not work, but somehow you think it does?  Well that's the case with this little post card.



A bottle of wine and some grapes in the top right corner might be an odd placement but I really like it.  I do try to share warts and all but don't think this is a warts and all example.   The stamps used are from an old magazine set.  Stamped in Versafine Claire Nocturne.  Th blue is the Distress Oxide watercolour on with a water brush.  Everything else coloured with Staedtler pens, which I'm starting to get alone really well with.

I'm sharing this with

AAA cards - #201 One Corner (Optional twist Boo not used).

Allsorts - #647 Anything Goes with the option of Vintage, the vintage here comes in a bottle.


Be interesting to hear what  you think.  As always stay safe, Keep Well and Have Fun x

Comments

  1. Beautiful postcard I love the stamps and think it works really well tbh
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you thinking with the wine Zoe, works for me, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Vintage theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lovely cas card, pretty stamp!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Vintage week;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's a fabulous card for the CAS "one corner" challenge and the vintage wine image is gorgeous! But I feel like I probably would want to add a sentiment or something to the left bottom. I always wanted to try a card in this way though, just never gotten around to doing it!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. It works very well! Fabulous card and colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is perfect and yes, it really does work xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super CAS card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderfully Vintage and I love the stamping in the corner Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx