Autumn Leaves

 It might have been raining this afternoon has been a real pleasure, I got into the craft room and had a play.


Autumn themed cards and projects are all in vogue at the moment, we all love those earthy tones dont we. For this card I've used stamps from a magazine from 2018.   This is the first time they have been inked but were just the sort of stamps in my mind.

Using my TH stamping thing all 4 stamps were positioned and then inked with Cats Eye Chalk inks, green, orange and yellow.  The sentiment was inked with a Cats Eye metallic ink in bronze.  Created just for fun, I'm sharing this with:

Less is More - #454 OLC - Autumnal

CAS on Friday - #214 Autumn or Halloween

Krafty Chicks - #582 CAS

NBUS - #31 Anything with never before used Schtuff


 For your blog 


I did enjoy my little craft session, now I'm going to watch the American GP.  Stay Safe, Keep Well and Have Fun 



Comments

  1. Love the beautiful Autumn leaves and perfect quote
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab make, like this design a lot

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation as always Zoe, a soft spot for anything with leaves, trees or flowers.,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful stamping and love the Autumnal colours Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the shaded tones on the leaves. Can’t believe that’s chalk ink. Amazing effect! So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super design for our one layer challenge. I love the inking of your stamps. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely, the leaves are perfect. Thank you for sharing that memory about the wolves, it must have been wonderful. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these leaves with the delicate splatters and what a beautiful sentiment too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx