Pretty Pansies

It is so bright and beautiful today, autumn at it's finest.  One of those days when you do not know wether to put on a sun dress or wear something warm.  It is days like this that make the colourful season so pleasing.

Like a lot of people I've been tidying the garden for winter, just one more green stuff cut methinks.  Lots of bulbs have gone in for February through to about July.  Just need a few Primroses and Pansies for winter colour now.


Now as you might know I can be partial to the odd CAS theme.  Less is more #453 this time is Purple and Yellow.  Love this combination and seeing the challenge took me back a few years to seeing it in the Pansies in someones garden, that one yellow petal against the purple is so striking.

The stamp in an old Inkadinkado wood mounted one, here it has been stamped in black Memento and off the edge.   The only colours are the Purple and Yellow from Chameleon pens.  Stamped 3 times it was possible to fussy cut some of the flowers out and 3D decoupage them onto the card with silicone glue.  Once set the raised flowers were given a coat of Gloss Gel Medium to make them stand out more.

I hope you like it.

The Flower Challenge - #61 their 5th Birthday.  Theme Use a Shape, those fussy cut flowers fit that me thinks.

Oh were you thinking Halloween, sorry but there might be something themed that way later this month!


 

Stay Safe and Have Fun

Comments

  1. I'm happy to bypass Halloween for Flowers any day Zoe and your pansies are glorious.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pansy's and I like how you decoupaged some and added the gloss. A really pretty card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely and such a great colour combo!

    Happy Saturday

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love pansies and your dimensional CAS card is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful way to show off our colours Zoe. I love the decoupage with the gloss, great effect. Thank you for sharing with us at Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had two lovely warm days here too.Fabulous CAS card and those pansies are absolutely gorgeous and beautifully coloured
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, I really like pansies. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning card, love those flowers and your layers, brilliant. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pansies are one of my most favorite flowers in Spring and Summer, so colorful and petite but they pack a punch when they open their little faces to catch the sun.
    Your card is beautiful and your pansies resemble some of the ones that grow in my pots around my flower beds, and in my favorite color too.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
    Stay healthy and safe.
    Maria/DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful CAS card, I love those pansies and that lovely bold colour scheme. I must get some for my winter garden too. Sounds like you are ahead of me on the gardening front xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous CAS card .. love your colour scheme on the flowers
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx