Christmas Card

I don't make many but one or two are required, so why save money buying ready made ones when you can use them as a really good excuse to treat yourself to new toys?  

There are two things I do love about Christmas, Mince Pies and Robins.  So seeing them both on the same stamp it became a must have.  About the same time the design idea came to me.


Image stamped and masked.  Circle punched into a piece of scrap card aperture lined up over the stamped image and yellow DI dusted over the the card.  Aperture and mask removed image coloured with Chameleon pens.  Not clear in the image but gold glitter pen tapped over the top of the mince pie.

Sharing this with:

Make My Monday - #162 Cute Christmas

Peace on Earth - #4 Anything Christmas

Krafty Chicks - #586 CAS



 

Comments

  1. Beautifully done ... great coloring! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support on our new challenge adventure!!

    Darlene
    PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS, Zoe! The delicate circle makes the bird and pie pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly showcased Zoe, we have a couple of Robin families in different parts of the gardens, so territorial. Also a bit of a fetish for mince pieces as well, but always have to make regular and Vegan (for our Zoe) the latter always costing double because of the 'special' mincemeat. It's been wonderful having 'house guests' since Covid forced them back to the UK, but next week their tenants move out and they go back to their own house ��

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS design and love the idea of the Robin on the mince pie-I have made a few but will definitely be buying some this year!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super card and image! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
    Diane POE DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous combination of the mince pie and the robin ....Wonderful Christmas card Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute image and card. So glad you shared over at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the detail you used with masking and coloring. This looks like it should be in a story book. Thank you for joining our Make My Monday challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love robins. I see one regularly on my way to work. Yours is just lovely. Thanks for joining my challenge at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx