Who Me?

 Any pet owner will know that look of "nothing to do with me" when in frustration you well "What ........ $!"

Checking new challenges today 3 seemed to gel together nicely in my mind.   So I made a mini Slimline card using a 6" square card folded in half. 


Then a TCW stencil placed over the bottom corner and over that a scrap piece of card with a circle punched out.  Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade DI blended over.  I've recently started using the newer style of blending brushes and am enjoying using them, they are starting to be my turn to tools.

Circles blended on a Silhouette cat image from a magazine set received it's first inking.  Being a solid polymer stamp (from a magazine set a couple of years ago now) it did not ink as well as it might so the stamped image was over coloured with black felt pen.  Green eyes for the innocent "Who Me?" look.  Black felt pen for the paw marks and sentiment.

Challenges

Just us Girls - #610 Trend Week - Mini Slimline Card

Addicted to CAS - #210 Circle

Less is More - #456 Silhouette


  

Just a little bit of fun.  Keep Well, Stay Safe, & Have Fun

Comments

  1. So very cute ans so very true..in Dutch we say "my name is hare"not sure why but we say it when we pretend to know nothing about something...like I didn't do it my name is hare or rabbit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the little black cat just like ours but not green eyes-I have just let her out but the door wasn't open quite enough for her so she looks and meows she goes in and out like a yoyo -all you hear is Millie out then 2 mins later Millie back in lol she is so laid back and our male cat is a right wuss lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're not wrong! Fab card Zoe

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card. I love it. Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Zoe, I can see I have been a bad visitor of late and missed a post or two, don't know where my time has gone! You little black friend really pops from the page against the yellow stencilling.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know that look all to well! I love the paw prints and how you anchored the tableau with the yellow stenciling backgound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card. Love the sentiment on your fab CAS sihlouette card! Thanks for playing at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous CAS, love the idea of the circle of circles :) and obviously that black cat. I LOVE cats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun card Zoe and you did well with the 'black' for the silhouette stamping and touching up x.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely CAS card. Have you tried taking the card to the stamp for solid stamps rather than the other way round? Can be easier to press the card that way. Your solution worked great though! Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your silhouette kitty is fabulous and I love the sentiment! Fabulous stenciling in the background, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely cas card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx