We Love Stamping - December Mid Month Inspiration

Time to share a second DT piece for the current We Love Stamping Challenge, our theme is Anything Goes with the option of Clean and Simple.  Don't forget we are a stamping challenge and look to see stamping of some kind featured in your project.  Why enter well pop over to the site and see what goodies you could win as well as all the inspiration from the team and your competition!

This time I have an AALL and Create stamp as the main image.  Looking at it my much loved and much missed cat Minx came to mind.  Minx was a tortoiseshell and so that is what this one became, colouring the image with Staedtler felt pens.  Getting more experience with those pens now and am seeing it in the improvements of the results.  The paw prints came from another old stamp, the Hi! is hand written.


Talking about challenges here are some I'm sharing my card with.

SUYP - #73 Furrything Goes/Meowy Christmas

Dare to be Artsy - CAS

Stamping Sensations - Choose a theme and Stamp it.  Well that was pretty easy really CAS/Feline possibly a contradiction in terms hahaha.


  Please grab our logo

Comments

  1. I wondered if that was an AALL and Create image Zoe, I believe it's one of those I bought but yet to see ink, you have showcased how well in works for a CAS design and the added paw marks a great finishing touch.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fab stamp and you've made a great CAS layout with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant cat stamp, fabulous card. Merry Christmas ❤️m

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, I love how you have made your cat tortoiseshell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great CAS card and love the fabulous stamp and great colouring.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely card, love the cat. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely tribute to your Minx and great technique with the felt pens!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Zoe, that cat is so cute and this images works so well with the paw prints.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a great card. I love that cat stamp. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx