Inspiration Station Challenge 24

Time once again for an Inspiration Station Challenge.  We have two a month on the first and third Monday of each month.  Each time we have a picture to give your creativity a jump start.  This time it is a great fun image.


It's a fun image isn't it, full of colour and shapes lots of ideas to get the imagination going.  My first reaction was "A Mask! I can do a Mask"


So I did.  Basic mask is green with diamond shapes stamped onto it and embossed with Gold.  Next a pair of butterfly wings stamped and gold embossed on vellum twice.  These were then fussy cut and coloured with purple Promarkers.  One half of the wings attached to the bottom lid of the right eye and the others to the top lid of the other eye.  Some purple beaded trimming  attached top and bottom, several strands of green ribbon and fibres.  Green Gold and Purple are of course the colours of Mardi Gras.

Putting this on to the wall at home I wondered what it would look like with some other similar masks for previous projects.

They look good together don't they? and some new ideas are coming to me for another in the series.

Of course we hope you will join us at our challenge and also take a look at the work of all the team, we are all inspired in different ways by the picture prompt.   I'd also like to share my mask with some other challenges,

613 Avenue - #202202 Anything Goes with the option of whimsical Valentine.

Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes with the option of Wings and/or Tails

Allsorts - #664 I Love ...... doing masks


FOR YOUR BLOG, OUR BADGE Share our logo


Comments

  1. Yes Zoe they do look 'great' together and I would say they look 'amazing' together x. I thought I remembered seeing masks in your posts before....You keep them coming as they sure look eye catching and fabulous x. Loving the green, gold and purple colours of Mardi Gras and that vellum butterfly cut in half. Loving this mask Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful mask and love the others you have made too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are truly AMAZING and absolutely beautiful my friend! FABULOUS inspiration ... well done!! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and creative you are! Thanks for another brilliant team project for the Inspiration Station. Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is the Zoe I remember from years ago, it's super and the green and purple really works for me, does indeed look good with the others, thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks amazing. I like the way you put the edging on alternate sides, so creative. As for your display - just wonderful and a great way to showcase your creativity.
    Thanks for taking part in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative and these turned out beautifully! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous mask Zoe, and love so much also the previous ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The masks are stunning! What a beautiful collection. I can see why you love making them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Uau what a project you did. This is fab. Greta idea. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am blown away! These are fabulous!!!!!
    So glad you have posted this to us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great job with the masks, they are just stunning! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  14. A fabulous project Zoe, love the colours and they make a fabulous display.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! 
    You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 13 FEBRUARY 2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  16. My previous comment had incorrect date. My apologies.
    Congratulations! 
    You have been selected as a TOP ROCKER for the week of 26 FEBRUARY 2022
    613 Avenue Create
    Please stop by our blog and grab your badge 
    The Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx