We Love Stamping Mid month

 It is already the 18th and time for We Love Stamping mid month inspiration.  Our theme this month is Anything (Stamped) Spring.   As usual we have fabulous prizes for the lucky randomly drawn winners, this time there are 2 Rare Earth plates and a floral Woodware stamp.  


I had a little play with Acetate recently this card being the starting point.  The stamp is from Studio Light's Grunge Collection.  Stamped in grey onto a panel and then delicately coloured with Chameleon pens.  A light and airy feel has been achieved while a blank panel inside makes it easy to write your message.

So have you joined in with us yet at We Love Stamping?  It's time to get your stamps out and think Spring.  Remember there are prizes that Brenda will send anywhere in the world to the winners.

  

In the mean time I'm sharing this with:

Creative Knockouts - #444 Spring is in the Air

Krafty Chicks - #603 CAS

Creative Inspirations - Spring Flowers

Sweet Stampers - #66 CAS

bastel-traum - #111 frühling/spring

Crafter's Cafe - #283 Use some Flowers

GRAB OUR BANNER Banner zum mitnehmen 

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog 

Now if any of the lovely people visiting from other challenges would like to join in with ours they can be sure of a warm welcome, and maybe even a virtual cuppa while they explore our site!  Have Fun.

Comments

  1. Hellllllooooo. Just thought I would pop in and say Hi its been forever,was taking a longgggg break from blogging but going back through my old blog posts and reading all of your kind comments and encouragements `i decided to give it another go. Am so glad I found you and hope all is well.I see you are still making exceptional art. The delicate colouring is so pretty and the use of acetate is sheer perfection and I know from experience not so easy a medium.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have achieved a lovely soft delicate feel Zoe and clever adding the splash of yellow to draw the eye right in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What delicate and pretty colouring and a fabulous stamped image. Wonderful idea with the acetate Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and stamp-love the delicate colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very pretty this is - great touch to use the acetate too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this delicately coloured creation Zoe.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the airy and delicate feel of this card, so pretty with the acetate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card with soft tones;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a real gem, Zoe. I like how you used the acetate to your advantage, and I love the subtle colors you chose. I have to be the world's WORST stamper, so I greatly appreciate anyone who stamps as well as you certainly do.

    I realize I have been MIA recently. I was without electricity (and of course internet) for over 16 hours last Tuesday. It was very cold and I never warmed up, even after the heat returned. Then I fell, and now I have trouble sitting for any length of time. Not whining, complaining, or making excuses. Just explaining.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That certainly does have a light and airy feel to it, love the soft colouring of your magnolia flowers. Some are already flowering near me and I think the recent sunshine will bring them on quickly xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card! Delicate and feminie and perfect for Spring!

    Thank you for joining us over at Creative Knockouts for our Spring is in the Air challenge- good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Love the soft colours and the highlighted message. Great slimline card!
    So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
    Diane - DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card, love this stamp. Thank you for joining us at sweet stampers challenge,
    hugs Anke

    ReplyDelete
  15. A gentle feel and super stamp. Thanks for joining our FLOWERS challenge at the Crafters Cafe. CarolG

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx