Block of Butterflies

 As my regular visiting friends know I'm part of the Tando Team, when I look at the amazing projects of my fellow teamies I'm always amazed to be part of the team.  But I am and I get to play with some very cool Tando kits, like the Art Blocks.


Just one block that I chose not to construct with all 6 side thinking that keeping it open on one side would be interesting.

After sticking the box together it was painted with Pretty Gets Gritty chalk paint, blending pink and purple over the outside using just one sponge, a grey paint was used inside the block.  Then stencils with paste, glitter and gilding flakes were used to decorate the outside.  Next Tando Butterflies and also a couple of butterflies stamped and fussy cut.  For the stamped butterflies direct to paper with ink pads added colour, while the Tando butterflies were sprayed with Pearlywinks.

So did I use too much pink do you think?

Allsorts - #673 Something Beginning with B (Butterflies, & Block)

Creative Moments - #233 Things with Wings



Share our logo


Comments

  1. A beautifully decorated box! Love the butterflies and gorgeous colors! Thank so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. No not too much pink and what a pretty 'box' Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box and butterflies, a very Spring like creation and no, there isn't too much pink! Pink is never too much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done Zoe and something a bit different, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty project, those butterflies are perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this week, thank you for joining us.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx