We Love Stamping Mid Month

 It is that time of the month when we like to remind you about our current challenge at We Love Stamping.  The theme this time is Stamp of the Moment, that stamp that has your imagination working overtime right now.


I've got a bit of a think for AALL & Create at the moment.  This wren image was part of a recent purchase from the TV channel and I fell in love with it.   The style of AALL & Create appeals to my more unconventional style and gave me permission to play.  First the stamp onto card trimmed to post card size.  The wren has coloured with felt pens.  Next a Tando stencil the one with circles inks dusted through 3 times each layer slightly offset from the previous one.  Another stencil used top and bottom with green ink.  The final touch a circle to highlight the stamped image the inside of a tape roll used for this large circle was moved a little each time to make the circle a little rougher.

Now you might be asking who on earth would you send a card like this to?  Well during the first lockdown I got back into crafting using postcards as a starter and sending them to lots of people I know as lockdown RAKs.  This one could be sent to anyone of those people 'cause they are my friends and family!

You can enter We Love Stamping up to 3 times in a month, each entry gets you into the prize draw.

Now of course I'd like to enter my postcard int a challenge or as well.

Creative Moments - #233 Things with Wings

Paper Dragonfly - #4-2022 Birds


Creative Moment Blog Badge Grab our badge to help promote Paper Dragonfly!

Comments

  1. Fabulous and grunge bird card.
    Sunny greetings;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your postcard and especially the AALL&Create stamps,great idea with the circles too.There is a FB page UK Stampers that do monthly swaps with postcards/ATC and a couple of other things too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Wren w as one of the stamps I was sent and I love it and how you have used it here with stencilling, might not be big but the details is excellent and makes for a lovely card for males or bird lovers.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great card, wrens are such amazing little birds, if you are lucky enough to spot them xx

      Delete
  4. I love this card, such a lovely design. Anesha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a little wren, I don't think I've seen a stamp of one before. This is just a brilliant layout for the stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute but also grungy Zoe. I love this little chap and your stencil work is awesome.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tonal effect, great stamping and stencilling and love that wren Zoe x.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The wren is really beautiful and love so much all the stencilled background and the circle around him! Beautiful palette too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab grunge look, reminds me of Tim Holtz !
    Thank you for joining in at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges
    DT Val
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab grunge card, reminds me of Tim Holtz !
    Thank you for joining in at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges
    DT Val
    https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love your stamping technique! Gorgeous!
    Thank you for joining Creative Moments!
    Hugs from Afrika!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx