We Love Stamping June Challenge

 Here we are in June approaching the Solstice.   I do love the long period of daylight we get at this time of year.  It is so pleasant, weather permitting, to take an evening stroll along the river bank.

Today is also the beginning of a new challenge at We Love Stamping, this time with the theme Anything Goes Option of Roses.


Earlier this year Creative Stamping Magazine had a fantastic Paris themed stamp set with it.  I subscribe so as soon as it landed on my door mat (Yes I do really have a door mat!) this card form in my mind and it had to be made the same day!

Comments

  1. Beautiful CAS, love the blue roses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous and I love the colour of the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love those blue roses, how fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous stamped image Zoe and one very beautiful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Zoe and I love the mix of the Eiffel Tower and the pretty blue roses. I have this set from Creative Stamping and used the tower stamp last night in my Misti stamp press, but mine seems to be leaving white areas up above the legs yet when I hold it up to the light it looks fine..yours seems to have stamped perfectly so sadly mine must be faulty. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx