E is for - Envelope

Something I have to share with you, a great new source of gold card, not exactly mirror card but but nice and shiny, works well in the cuttlebug. Just one small problem with it, comes in made up boxes and you have to get rid of the contents before you can get to the card hope someone in your house likes Magnum Temptations!





Friday Alphabet Challange Day as a friend would like some of the old photos we have of people we do not know an envelope will be needed, so E is for envelope. It is also for Elephant and a great excuse to play with this pair of cuties.



Comments

  1. Ooh best try some Magnums Zoe! Great idea to do an envelope and I love the elephant too! Thanks for taking part this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fab envelope, many thanks for taking part again Zoe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Zoe! Great to see you have a blog and what a pretty envelope!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous envelope and cute elephant - thank you for joining in this week xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx