Friday, 3 April 2009

Tanda Teaser 92 - Vellum!



This week's Tanda Teaser, (note to self must figure out how to put a link in) is to use Vellum. For this I used some frost pictures Sue Law kindly sent printed onto Parchment Craft Vellum, which is a bit heavier, to create the winter cave Spring is coming away from.

Spring is a Tanda Stamp from their Dragons & Fantasy set 3, one of my favourite images. she has been embosssed in 4 colours and then coloured in to try to reflect the her transition from cold to warm. The Happy Birthday is also a Tanda Stamp from Sue's Birthday Verses. it only seems right to use Tanda stuff for their challanges.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Zoe! Welcome to blogging from one newby to another...I know i've been posting on the Tanda blog for a while, but that's not like having your own blog and setting up from scratch! I love what you've done with my frost photo....how have you managed to print it?....when I print on parchment craft vellum it always bleeds. I've even tried "printable" vellum and that bled too! Love your explanation for the card, very apt for today's weather!
    regards
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really preety this one, and its given me an idea , thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and congrats on getting Blog up and runnig :D

    TC

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say and if there is time visiting you.