Tanda Teaser 104 - Chocolate Orange

what a terrific idea over at Tandastamps this week,
Wendy set the bar high with her own example do check it out.

Anyway after much head scratchin' and a bit of a false start came up with this card. All Tandastamps the main image stamped in Brown Stayzon and clear embossed. coloured with Brillance ink pads (green) Pro Markers & Glimmer mists. Just for good measure the Mack style background flowers are embossed with cosmic shimmer. If you look hard enough you will see the kitchen sink in there as well.

Comments

  1. oh i love this great image and love all the different colours you have choosen love cheryl xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi sweetie just wanted to say thank you so much for leaving me a message about my atc being in the top 5 of allsorts,it was so kind of you have a lovely weekend lots love cheryl xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun

    WOW...... Love the colours and various stamps.

    Now I've looked hard where is the sink.... maybe your Muncha girl is searching too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous Zoe, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous image Zoe. Love all of it. x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx