Awards!




Gosh two awards recently, time to share them and fess up to 5 things.

Firstly thank you Cheryl and equally to Sue Two good blogging friends whose work is wonderful and whose support is greatly valued.

Five things then.

1. I finally passed my driving test after 4 and half attempts! One attemp the 4th had to be abandoned half way round as i was shaking too badly to continue.

2. I used to fall out of airplanes for fun. This activity continued both before and after passing the driving test!

3. I eat very little meat, not because of any morals (don't have them) just don't like the taste

4. I have dyslexia, honest its not just bad typing all the time.

5. Love music from Mozart to Meat Loaf

And now who to pass these gifts onto. This is the hardes part it is just not possible to select just 10, as previously forgive me if you name is not here it is oversight not exclusion.

Joanna
Ang
Julia
Hilda
Sharon
Joy
Janet
Alison
Linda
June

Comments

  1. Thank you so much Zoe for this fab award I will post it tomorrow I am very proud to accept it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Zoe I'm honoured

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Zoe, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Zoe, my first ever award! Thanks you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh thank you so much zoe this is so kind of you! xx jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you Zoe it is an honour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou so much Zoe for thinking of me xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on getting the award Zoe xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try not to go into the kitchen too often...it normally ends in disaster ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx