Gifts


i was feeling a bit blue a couple of weeks back and mentioned it on the Lots to Do forum within days an unexpected package popped through the door. Hilda had sent me the lovely tag book on the right. The tags are all made by forum members and banked with hilda who uses them when other members need a pick me up. It was a delight to receive and a real treasure.

The box on the left was made by Carian who had the shocking idea of using some of her treasured strokable papers. she kindly gave the things she made to forum members.

Gotta say the Lots to Do peeps are a wonderful crowd. Thank you all.

Comments

  1. Wahoo

    I'm sure they brightened your day .... Caz sent me goodie too I will blog them tomoz as the light has gone and I would like peeps to see how gorgeous it is :)

    Have a great evening Hun
    Hugs to you and the Imps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Zoe that's so nice of you to say. I'm so pleased you found us, joined the forum and can share with us in the kindness from others - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are very welcome Zoe and as Sam says pleased you found us and are enjoying the forum

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to stop and leave a comment I love reading what you have to say. Recently I have been experiencing an error message when I try to leave a comment on my return visit. I make every effort to to come over and see your art works and hope this glitch will be resolved soon. xxx